Any one ever order from

STATEMENT:

I got into it with JimH and let him know I was not the person he thought I was, boasting about the left turning Boyd Coddington Mini Bike and told Robin Johnson to correct the flaw. I EARNED his respect.'

I jumped on Evil Ed and let him have it but good and said I landed on his runway for being just a little out of control on his video. I then said amends, and Sorry.

I hammered GTO for several reason's unnecessarly, quite possibley he was looking out for his child? I mentioned to him if that was the case, he was correct.

I also told Striogi to stop whining about not have money and to take if from someone and do something fantastic with the cash, or I would cry real tears of being let down by the Baddest Man here.!

I hammered Rudedog for not wearing goggles while grinding, and he agreed I was right.

Lastly, and most of all I EARNED SOME OF THESE PEOPLES RESPECT BY BOWING DOWN, LETTING THEM KNOW I AM ONE OF THEM AND NOT A PERFECT PERSON AND BYGONES WERE BYGONES. I NEVER GIVE ANYONE THE FINGER. IT'S A DISS.

I am a man and let thee not forget!

TT

Last edited:
Now back to Honda East, There the only Dealer in Toledo and they do not stock parts for most the bikes they carry. Only stuff like oil,cloths,Glasses,helmets and some very select items. They have bought out about every dealer in this area, They have all four Japanese bikes, Victory, Polaris,Aprilla,Seadoo,Skidoo and including the Arctic cat deal they just got a couple of years ago and I might have forgot one or two more. They are always slow! And if you got it of ebay they do not have it in stock as it show in there listing. They order it from there the distributors warehouse and mail it to you when it comes to them. And there bad about calling you when your stuff is in. I try to avoid them. I have bought all my new bike from a dealer in Wauseon, Ohio. He deals and theres customers service is better. To many punks work at Honda East know for me to give my business to them. They kinda have the attitude that if you don't like are Price, tough shit. They have gotten so big and they do not have much competition anymore they do not have to deal or treat as good as they should.

125ccCrazy

I bought a brand new Yamaha Banshee from them yoyo's back in 95, it was the dead of winter, brought the quad home, went to start it and it wouldn't pop for nothing, pulled the gas cap off and seen shiny crystal looking crap in the bottom of the tank :censure: turned out to be about an inch of ice coating the whole bottom of the tank... I had to take the tank off, carbs, fuel lines ect, bring it all in the house :doah:, thaw everything out, completely dismantle the carbs, then put it all back together... I called them before taking it apart and they said bring it back but it would be a few weeks til they could work on it:thumbdown: I haven't been back there since....

I wanted to know how the heck a brand new atv would have an inch of water in the tank????

If your looking for engine parts for dirt bikes, atv's, jet skis call PR Racing here in Toledo, they are about 2 minutes away from me....

STATEMENT:

I got into it with JimH and let him know I was not the person he thought I was, boasting about the left turning Boyd Coddington Mini Bike and told Robin Johnson to correct the flaw. I EARNED his respect.'

I jumped on Evil Ed and let him have it but good and said I landed on his runway for being just a little out of control on his video. I then said amends, and Sorry.

I hammered GTO for several reason's unnecessarly, quite possibley he was looking out for his child? I mentioned to him if that was the case, he was correct.

I also told Striogi to stop whining about not have money and to take if from someone and do something fantastic with the cash, or I would cry real tears of being let down by the Baddest Man here.!

I hammered Rudedog for not wearing goggles while grinding, and he agreed I was right.

Lastly, and most of all I EARNED SOME OF THESE PEOPLES RESPECT BY BOWING DOWN, LETTING THEM KNOW I AM ONE OF THEM AND NOT A PERFECT PERSON AND BYGONES WERE BYGONES. I NEVER GIVE ANYONE THE FINGER. IT'S A DISS.

I am a man and let thee not forget!

TT
Self appointed moderator?