Anyone building any GX390 - Predator 420 bikes

got the engine, but now I'm currently looking for a frame I have a db30, but this engine is huge and would need different air filter, exhaust and gas tank in order to squeeze onto the frame

420db30

go for it,step outside the box..moe you know what i think,just no kids....did you find out anything on that mia builder,let me know,i might call the job next.....:shrug:

I think the common external parts will fit; headers, air filter but don't know on the internals.

Minidragbike may know, I think he is a Big Block man.

I have a project in mind for my 420.
All I'm gonna say about it right now is that it will have more than two wheels.
Last night I modified a TAV to work on it.
Had to relocate four mounting holes so the TAV would clear the rear oil fill hole and so it wouldn't sit below the level of the base of the engine.
The way the fins on the are notched out, it looks like it was cast that way to clear a TAV. The spacer on the end of the driving pulley was intended to go on the shaft before the inner half of the pulley, but if you put it there the belt rides crooked as hell. It's only on the end of the shaft right now, until I can pick up a 1 1/2" x 3/8 x 24 bolt.

Im starting a project. I will be using one of the standard minibike trapezoid shapes. I just got the predator 420 and waiting for the noram 1600 clutch.

And I will build around that . I noticed that this clutch will work for my project. Im scared that I wont be able to upgrade the engine comsidering the clutch is rated to 15...
:scooter: