Anyone have a mega moto 212?

Nice!!!! Pro series are sweet! And welcome to the forum!
Thanks! if you or anyone else knows some other quick modifications that can be done and also link me to a new replacement exhaust for a pro I'd much appreciate it, the stock one is super restrictive, took it off and had a 4mph gain. I tried speaking to an authorized shop and they basically said there was nothing that you could do to get much out of these things...this 12mph gain proves that shop wrong in a big way. and this mod was free lol

Thanks! if you or anyone else knows some other quick modifications that can be done and also link me to a new replacement exhaust for a pro I'd much appreciate it, the stock one is super restrictive, took it off and had a 4mph gain. I tried speaking to an authorized shop and they basically said there was nothing that you could do to get much out of these things...this 12mph gain proves that shop wrong in a big way. and this mod was free lol
Um.... I know you can get a stage on kit that has the header In it and I'll get you a link to a place that sells the header by itself.

Just to be clear, it turns out the Predator 212 header DOES fit....the bolt pattern is the same. The difference is, the Lifan 7.5hp has a round exhaust port, and the Predator has the D-shaped port. After playing with half a dozen flanges and pipes, the Pred headers will work, you just might need to port match the gasket or flange a tiny bit. There should be no degradation in performance.

More info, it seems that the distance between bolt holes on GX200 and Predator flanges are different. Keep that in mind, YMMV. I am redoing my header with universal 1 inch o.d. pipe and a flange from eBay. I would like to get to the point where I can build them for people on a special order basis after I move into my new house at the end of Aug. It will correct the fitment issues and poor flange to pipe fit of the GoPowerSports header, which is actually for a Coleman CT200U. Furthermore, the GPS header is made of thick wall structural tubing, so the I.D. of the pipe is smaller than standard. The 7.5hp has a large exhaust port that likes to flow a lot of air. Might as well use the bigger i.d.

I'm the guy who designed the 212. Getting the handling right was my first priority. Compare the Coleman CT200U and the 212 and you'll see how bad the CT handles. The original 212 design, (Originally the MM-B212 now the 212 PRO) uses 34mm tubing for the main frame, (mostly a design choice than a strength or durability choice), and has a headlight, CVT, front suspension, and front and rear hydraulic disc brakes. The rigid rear was used to keep costs and complexity down. The large tires with 10psi help to absorb the bumps. The second version was done for Walmart. It uses 25mm tubing, rigid front fork, rear hydraulic disc brake, and a centrifugal clutch with an automatic chain tensioner. The third version, (Mega Max 212) was done for other mass retailers and was similar to the Walmart version but has front suspension. As for the 212cc Lifan engine, Lifan rates them at 7.5hp. Their earlier 212cc engines were rated at 7.0hp but Lifan came up with a new head design and a rating of 7.5hp. We used the 7.5hp engines in all of the 212's.
Getting back to the frame design, I made it so the tooling for the rigid rear design could be simply modified for a rear suspension model to be produced later possibly for non mass-retailer businesses. However, don't hold your breath for a rear suspension model.
Hello!, is great to hear from the one who designed it. I'm about to buy a Mega 212 (walmart's), got a good deal on a "like new" one, but definitely I want to have suspension in the front, reading that the ofiginal Mega and Max are just the same frame, does Mega Moto sells the suspension fork kit?

The existence of the front disk brake is the biggest and most impactful change to mini bikes in thirty years. but it looks like they want to charge 300 to 500 dollars more for the front brake capability. That just does not seem right.

Hello!, is great to hear from the one who designed it. I'm about to buy a Mega 212 (walmart's), got a good deal on a "like new" one, but definitely I want to have suspension in the front, reading that the ofiginal Mega and Max are just the same frame, does Mega Moto sells the suspension fork kit?
If you look in the part manual for the pro series you can get all the parts for it and assemble it.

What exactly is the current product name and who is selling the version with the front suspension and dual disk brakes front and rear as shown in this year old photo. The website I got these pics from no longer exists and I would like to know the evolution of the company if ownership changes have occured or perhaps simply the importing company has changed. There was mention of the parts manual.... WHERE ? If one is available on line anywhere. ##mm212br-83_.jpg #b212-test4K.png