Anyone have access to license plate lookup?

I knew a guy in town who was driving and some nut kept cutting him of ramming his car and then stopped in the middle of the road and got out the truck with a pistol the guy I know pulled a 45 and stopped him. And while he did not serve any time it messed him up in the head so bad he killed his wife and then himself

Not a bad idea? It's one thing to protect your family.Driving around town like wyatt Earp with a loaded firearm is another.I don't think " I shot someone because they upset me in traffic" is very good people skills.I hope I never end up in traffic with any of you guys..

bandit 40

Not a bad idea? It's one thing to protect your family.Driving around town like wyatt Earp with a loaded firearm is another.I don't think " I shot someone because they upset me in traffic" is very good people skills.I hope I never end up in traffic with any of you guys..
I think your overlooking the word PROTECTING I personaly never said I would ues a firearm if I had a bad day while driving. It would have to be life or death situation .:thumbsup:

That's good Jesse.Well..There's another state I can't vacation in.
if you think there are issues with guns your welcome to stay in comifornia :thumbsup:

Also please steer away from Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; Colorado; Delaware; Idaho; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Michigan; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Mexico; North Carolina; Ohio; Oregon; Pennsylvania; South Dakota; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin and Wyoming

Last edited:
Also a gun is a tool if others use it to commit crimes it is not the guns fault.

If some one robbed a store with a hammer should we do back ground checks for people who buy hammers ?

Guns are a tool or a weapon, depends how they are used!
They are for protection in my state but you better know how and when to use one!

In a situation involving traffic or road rage you're better off to walk away or stay away. Cars and driving DO NOT mix with weapons. Most people already use the vehicle as a weapon since they are too spineless to face a person one on one!

But the folks who believe the gun should be banned because it can do harm is actually funny! At least with a weapon you have to try to kill someone, with drugs and other vices death is usually accidental!

It's not like you kill somebody and go have dinner at Red lobster.

I have found that AppleBees is more reasonable for after death celebration dinners . The cost of .45 shells and Red Lobster puts me over my budget.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinkin' Cracker-barrel has a cornbread for shells day???

Guns are great! Proper knowlege of a firearm is key. Many people buy guns for protection ,but know when to use it. When I got my first gun I was told by the guy who bought it for me told me ''If you bring it out in a situation use it'' so know when to bring it and not. Someone breaks into my house if they run out when they here my shotgun I would not shoot. If someone breaks in and keeps coming I am going to blow them away! If a situation can be solved with out a gun I would take that route. Proper training and knowledge is all the world needs. Another reason that video is fake is that rednecks dont drive toyota trucks.

Problem is these days that some people are just as dumb as dirt.

They drive without having been trained properly or are too distracted to care.
They have weapons without knowledge or training.
Too many pressures from life in general!

And all of them are right next to you on the freeway of life!

I just hate it when I am driving at or above the speed limit and just flowing with traffic And some Butt head wants to mate with my rear bumper and is actively trying to get me to move over. I wanted to design a lighted sign shaped like a triangle and when Mr or Mis Butt Head started their antics I would turn on a single red light at the top of the sign and if it continued I would turn a rotary switch and row #2 would light up with two more red lights and so on till the last position on the switch would also light up the words
( BACK OFF SUCKER ) the name I have given it is the ( Rage-O-Meter ) the same concept could be used for Mom or the boss. to hang on the wall outside of the kitchen of boss's office.
Now it's just one of the things that get my very normal blood pressure to rise abnormally high so it that ROAD RAGE ?
Steve :scooter:

I just hate it when I am driving at or above the speed limit and just flowing with traffic And some Butt head wants to mate with my rear bumper and is actively trying to get me to move over. I wanted to design a lighted sign shaped like a triangle and when Mr or Mis Butt Head started their antics I would turn on a single red light at the top of the sign and if it continued I would turn a rotary switch and row #2 would light up with two more red lights and so on till the last position on the switch would also light up the words
( BACK OFF SUCKER ) the name I have given it is the ( Rage-O-Meter ) the same concept could be used for Mom or the boss. to hang on the wall outside of the kitchen of boss's office.
Now it's just one of the things that get my very normal blood pressure to rise abnormally high so it that ROAD RAGE ?
Steve :scooter:
I just ignore people that do that because if they hit me it will be their fault and I'm insured.I particularily like when a big truck does it I just laugh and think "does he/she REALLY want to do all that paperwork"

Someone allready made it.....

zeeman

I always carry at least one gun on my person. I have been run forced off the road twice, and it would have been real scary if I had not had a gun. Both times, I did not have to shoot, but I would have if necessary. Both times were real close though. The bad guys decided to move on instead of advancing further. We can carry legally with a permit in GA, and I am glad. There are just too many bad guys and girls out there. Practice and knowledge are necessary to handle a gun, and never use drugs or alcohol. I could go on for a long time, but you get the idea.