Anyone order from www.psep.biz? (HS40 rebuild questions)

I'm looking to order a rebuild kit for my HS40 here's the kit (RBLD153):

Tecumseh Rebuild Kit

Does this kit come with everything I need? I'm looking to do a complete rebuild and I'm afraid that I'll order it to find out its missing the sidecover crank seals or something. I mainly need all the gaskets and the two oil seals on teh crank. Here's the motor:

I also want a new one of this thing:

Its the cover for the valve springs. I don't know what its called and I couldn't find a picture of it on the site. Any ideas? I'm also ordering a rebuild kit for the carb, is this the right one (OEM # 631893 1411 / 520-312) ?

Tecumseh Carburetor Kits

I just want to make sure I'm ordering all the right parts and I want to order them from one site to save on shipping. I'd call them but they aren't open now and I don't even know the parts number for the carb or anything so I figure I'd ask here first.

thanks.

I just bought piston, rod and gasket set from them for a HH100 and the parts arrived a week later. The gasket set did not have the crankshaft seals or the O-ring for the crankshaft end play adjustment plate. Got the seals and O-ring locally. Find the parts you need at parts tree, they have exploded view with part numbers. It would help to have the engine number.

PartsTree.com - Genuine replacement parts for Toro, Echo, Husqvarna, Cub Cadet, Troy Bilt, Lawn Boy (Lawnboy), lawn equipment (lawn mowers, saws, blowers, trimmers, snow blowers) and Tecumseh, Kohler and Briggs and Stratton Engines.

I wish i would have know about this site when i rebuilt my HS50. :doah: That would have saved me some trouble.

The Hs40 rebuild kit says it includes the gasket set, oil seal set, valves, piston and rings.
Are you going to bore out the engine? If not i would call them up and just order the gasket set and oil seal set since you said those are all you really needed.

And the part you are asking about is called the breather. Why do you want to repalce it? Is it cracked? Clogged? It should split into two pieces so you can clean the insides.

The breather I have is pretty rotted so I was just going to get a new one. I was planning on honing the cylinder to freshen up the motor since its all apart.

maybe I should just replace the seals and gaskets, throw the old stuff back in and call it a day

Is there engine parts OEM Tecumseh or the Stens junk. I bought a rebuild kit like that at one time. They were Stens parts and I was going to put them in a Kohler and they were no where near the Quality of OEM parts ended up selling them and getting Kohler. I also bought a Kohler engine that someone rebuilt and the rod broke and it was a Stens rod.

The breather I have is pretty rotted so I was just going to get a new one. I was planning on honing the cylinder to freshen up the motor since its all apart.

maybe I should just replace the seals and gaskets, throw the old stuff back in and call it a
day

Have you measured the cylinder? The amount of wear dictates what you can do. My HH100 specs are .003" to .008" taper, don't know what yours is. If you hone it for new rings just use a ball hone to break the glaze. check the top for a ridge and remove it. If you have too much taper the piston will be loose in the cylinder.

Is there engine parts OEM Tecumseh or the Stens junk. I bought a rebuild kit like that at one time. They were Stens parts and I was going to put them in a Kohler and they were no where near the Quality of OEM parts ended up selling them and getting Kohler. I also bought a Kohler engine that someone rebuilt and the rod broke and it was a Stens rod.
They had both for my engine, I bought the tecumseh parts.

I've ordered from them a few times, not much communication but the stuff always showed up and no problems. Never ordered engine parts though since the site lacks in good pic's and description and they are hard to get on the phone.