Anything coming up in Ohio??

RLE

Any swap meets or rides coming up in Ohio. Someone told me that they heard about something in the Hocking Hill area.
biggest mini bike swap meet in the country happens july 22-24 ,2022 . its the ama vintage motorcycle days, mid ohio sports complex . lexington ohio . hope this helps

biggest mini bike swap meet in the country happens july 22-24 ,2022 . its the ama vintage motorcycle days, mid ohio sports complex . lexington ohio . hope this helps
I just checked on the vendor/gate fees….now lord knows I’m not a cheap bastard…but $40 gate fee to go to a swap meet?? My buddy’s a vendor there $120 vendor fee plus he has to pay the 40 a day or 60 the weekend to go to any events….man talk about money hungry…..

Minimichael

I just checked on the vendor/gate fees….now lord knows I’m not a cheap bastard…but $40 gate fee to go to a swap meet?? My buddy’s a vendor there $120 vendor fee plus he has to pay the 40 a day or 60 the weekend to go to any events….man talk about money hungry…..
That's really stiff.

Se a few on f b trying to sell their spots don't know if they're scammers or just hard times im only little over a hour away might have to sell some grilled cheese in the parking lot to get in

It’s ok..not great….hot as hell…swap meet used to be on the side of a hill…open field for miles…hard walking for the older folks….but definitely not worth $40 a head after driving 2.5 hours….