arc billet rod and flywheel install questions

Hey guys this is my first build it's a Doodlebug with predator engine six and a half horse but when I was taking the cam out I notice that the lifters had came out as well but I didn't see you which one was which? Does it matter which lifters go where? And also before I got the billet rod and flywheel I bought a stage 1 kit I think it came with the lifters bigger jets for the carb and intake and an exhaust but somebody told me the other day that the lifters that I have I think they're 18 pounds Springs I shouldn't install without a cam also? Will those Springs define with the flywheel and rod change or do I need to get a cam? It's probably going to happen in the near future anyways but I'm ready to get this thing put together and start riding lol FB_IMG_1425840019917.jpg

You can run the 18# spring with a stock cam. Just not in the hemi head engine. Lifters are the same intake and exhaust.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I ran a mod 2 for a while very nice cam for the money but I quickly wanted bigger and I think for just a little more you can get the black mamba and 26 pound springs for like another 20 bucks. with my build I ended up going bigger and had to pay twice . just another option before you buy a cam. but again the mod 2 has great mid range power and I liked it.