ARC Racing Engine for trade

Hey everyone I'm just throwing the feelers out there to see what kind of interest I receive. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to go faster anymore :( and I wanted to see who would be interested in a trade of engines. My fear of speed is your gain. I have what started life as a predator 6.5 hp engine and was professionally upgraded to a 15-16hp ARC racing engine capable of doing scary speeds (I have had to about 65-70 with room left to go!) This is the perfect engine for a drag build or just anyone looking to get somewhere quickly! Below is everything done to the engine. what I am looking for in return is a normal 6.5 hp engine with some upgrades (not looking for anything bone stock as I can drop $100 at harbor freight for that) I'm basically looking for something that does about 35-40mph top end that wont pop wheelies on me. Also I'm not really looking to ship this thing as I have no means to do so securely or safely so local to Southern NJ (although I am willing to travel 1-2 hours if needed)

Engine Upgrades:
Header
Air Intake
Ported Carburetor
Billet Flywheel
Hi-Compression Ported Head
Billet Rod And Piston
Roller Rockers
Hi Lift
Hi RPM Cam
Billet Double Bearing Side Cover
Balanced and Blue-Printed

Engine also comes with the vapor breather and filter but does NOT include the exhaust, the taco side cover, or gas tank IMG_8375.PNG IMG_8376.PNG IMG_8377.PNG IMG_8378.PNG .

thanks!

trinik7597

Honestly I would love to trade you another motor for it ... and I am close enough to pick it up ... but why not just pull some power out of your motor and keep it ?

Thanks for the advice guys and I did think of that. (2) reason why I was floating this out there is im not super mechanical and I feel like that stuff is about my knowledge level (but I am willing to give it a shot) and I would hate to see a great engine like this not used to its full potential after the guy who built it out so much time, effort, and money into it. Realistically it's not the top end speed that bothers me so much as I can just ease off the throttle it's the sheer force going to the back wheel that makes it pop and very unmanageable wheelie every time with the slightest throttle. Im 260 lbs and even when I lean over the handle bars it still pops up and wants to kick me off. I don't want a wheelie bar (not my style) and I don't know how to stop it. I figured an engine swap was my best choice. Someone would get a rockstar deal with this great engine and I would get something easier to handle.

jeep4me

I have a 5hp Briggs Raptor with some mild upgrades. Has a Mikuni style carb and three stage exhaust with a RLV muffler. Basically was a racing go kart motor.
I'd consider trading if you're willing and still looking.