Arco Alexander Reynolds minibike

Hey guys, I have a mini bike here I know it's an Arco and I'm sure it is an Alexander Reynolds, anybody know roughly the year? I also heard there might be more to the model than just that. I have a Briggs 5 horse that came with it. I'm just curious what anybody thinks this thing is worth. The frame is really nice honestly looks original, no repaint. I'm pretty sure the wheels have been changed out, they are aluminum but do not look like any pictures I've ever found on the internet. Any help would be grateful. Thank you very much

Attachments

Hey guys, I have a mini bike here I know it's an Arco and I'm sure it is an Alexander Reynolds, anybody know roughly the year? I also heard there might be more to the model than just that. I have a Briggs 5 horse that came with it. I'm just curious what anybody thinks this thing is worth. The frame is really nice honestly looks original, no repaint. I'm pretty sure the wheels have been changed out, they are aluminum but do not look like any pictures I've ever found on the internet. Any help would be grateful. Thank you very much
That's the rare Trailmaster version , in that condition upwards of $850 . But its against the rules to ask for values on this forum .

It is against the rules but I’ll help out . Chipper is correct on the trail master version. But I’ve heard they are worth 1,200 plus dollars.

Oops, like most people I don't read the rules. Anyway thanks guys. It's a nice frame, I wanted to keep it but I might have to sell it. That's why I was curious. I think in good condition my 65 Rupp Continental is probably worth more money. But the Arco actually is more complete. It had as far as I know a Briggs 5 horse was that one of the original Motors?

Also like I said the wheel don't look original. Maybe they are, I've been trying to research this bike and can't find very much info. It has a drum brake on the rear but that only might have come with those different Wheels, I was just curious if anybody knows what kind of break they had? Obviously not a scraper break. So I'm assuming a drum of some sort

Attachments

pomfish

No, the Brigg's is not stock.
ARCO Easy Rider II, available 3.5 or 4.0 HP Tecumseh.
Not original paint, Wheels are Manco, back sprocket is way too small. Brakes should be Disc.
Bike appears to not be cut but is common, really not a valuable bike as is, you wanted the truth, this is it to the best of my knowledge and I have 2 of them so take that into consideration.

Later,
Keith

No, the Brigg's is not stock.
ARCO Easy Rider II, available 3.5 or 4.0 HP Tecumseh.
Not original paint, Wheels are Manco, back sprocket is way too small. Brakes should be Disc.
Bike appears to not be cut but is common, really not a valuable bike as is, you wanted the truth, this is it to the best of my knowledge and I have 2 of them so take that into consideration.

Later,
Keith
I appreciate it. I only see it looks original because there are chips and there is no other colors under it. Just metal. The wheels are definitely not original as far as I know oh, they look like the newer generic wheels that are plastic but these are aluminum. With the drum brake, that is good to know that it was a disc. I might try to fix that. Although I think with a flat top the mini bike at least be worth decent money. In my area everybody asks 6 to $700 for a somewhat running newer piece of crap Doodlebug or Baja. But if anything needs work everybody offers you $100. I had this posted for a short time and was getting low-ball offers like crazy which I understand you get that everywhere. But I'm considering keeping it and trying to make it as original as possible if it's worth at least something. I have a Doodlebug db30 with a 6.5 Predator which is common at best I am not trying to get and probably get 400 quick. That's weird. Any other info even links I could get on this bike would be great. I've been trying to research and have been coming up dry.

pomfish