ARCO Chopper

Selling off a couple of bikes due to divorce. Attorney's aren't cheap! Asking $250.00. for the ARCO chopper.
NOS ATLAS roller none left anymore. You also could use a Flathead or a OHV motor on this frame . All new wheels, tires, fenders, grips/ throttle, brakes ,cables, kill-switch, #35 sprocket and seat. $350.00. They can also have a free ride to Windber! Not willing to ship either bike. I'll try to add pictures tomorrow, some reason I can't now?

1971_MB1A

Selling off a couple of bikes due to divorce. Attorney's aren't cheap! Asking $250.00. for the ARCO chopper.
NOS ATLAS roller none left anymore. You also could use a Flathead or a OHV motor on this frame . All new wheels, tires, fenders, grips/ throttle, brakes ,cables, kill-switch, #35 sprocket and seat. $350.00. They can also have a free ride to Windber! Not willing to ship either bike. I'll try to add pictures tomorrow, some reason I can't now?
Consider them sold I will buy them both and pick them up at Windber. Can paypal you as a friend or send you a U S Postal Money Order out today. PM me back when you get this message. Thanks!

1971_MB1A

Are you sure? Just had a few people interested also. Here is my cell# 315-439-8085 up until midnight.
Yes I am sure
Are you sure? Just had a few people interested also. Here is my cell# 315-439-8085 up until midnight.
Yes I am sure about buying them both from you same as in my first response to you. I was the first one in line to respond to your post shortly after you posted them to let you know that I would buy them both from you but just now this morning at 7 ish read your first response back to me which was not until 10:10 PM last night which I did not see until now. PM me your payment information and options so we can move forward with this transaction. I can do paypal but prefer US Postal Money Order but either one works for me. Thanks! Robert

1971_MB1A

Was in bed by 9 last night had to work early today and didn't see your first response back to me until 7 ish this morning. I sent you a few different messages this am to let you know that yes I do for sure want them both same as in my first response to you as I was first to respond/ in line shortly after you posted them. Pm me as to how you would like paid for them paypal,US Postal Money Order etc so we can move forward with this transaction. Thanks! Robert