Arctic Cat Scout

Ok. I gotta be the one to ask.

Does anyone have an Arctic Cat Scout, or ever seen an Arctic Cat Scout in person?

I have never seen one. Only a single picture. Do they even exist?

If you look closely you can see the Scout uses Trail Horse forks, fenders and wheels.

Until now I didn't think these bikes existed.

They are supposed to be Trail Horses/Blazers and use Arctic Cat frames, tanks, but have Trail Horse/Blazer forks. One showed up on ebay recently being parted out and since I posted this brochure a couple other guys said they have seen them but thought they were pieced together bikes. Maybe a Scout will turn up? :shrug:

I have never seen one. I know those trailhorse were made by the same company, and their frames were very similar to the arctic cats. Except for the tank mounts, which mounted different. Same shape tank as the SSScats too.

But I Have never seen a scout. Only the Trailhorse branded bikes. I saw the one on ebay. I thought it was a franken bike with arctic cat parts, until I saw that thread about it here.

mybiz

You think the scout is a Trail Horse

If you look closely you can see the Scout uses Trail Horse forks, fenders and wheels.

Until now I didn't think these bikes existed.

They are supposed to be Trail Horses/Blazers and use Arctic Cat frames, tanks, but have Trail Horse/Blazer forks. One showed up on ebay recently being parted out and since I posted this brochure a couple other guys said they have seen them but thought they were pieced together bikes. Maybe a Scout will turn up? :shrug:
My TH chopper frame is like the scout. If you notice the kickstand mounts are same.