ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME HERE?

That's what I'm talking about! I will support old mini bikes site. I see some motivation from Hent. Reproduction parts will give you the edge in the market. #supportHent
I already have the knowledge, parts, and the appropriate connections for making them. But I'm not going to use my time and talent to struggle along during this.
hent are you open to investors?
Call me tomorrow. 2157878918

@Hent What would the business model you want to operate under be for you Drew??? Seems a few of us charter members are interesting in helping you to get it going,

Who is willing and has time and skills to devote to this project of getting the business up and running with Drew???????? Productively with items coming in and going out as steady as possible.

Count me in! I am willing to try and be helpful. :scooter::):cool:

WHO ELSE WANTS/CAN HELP???

@Hent Your site has helped me more than I can say, the knowledge here is overwhelming. Many come here as a last ditch effort to get their machines up and running as was the case with @Mikeeal and his Kikker 5150 pocket bike. I was able to help him just as @markus helped me with my 68 Lil Indian when I first joined. People do remember the help received and where it came from, let this be a reminder as to why you keep doing it when life gets you down, You ARE truly appreciated!.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 3.31.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 3.32.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 3.32.56 AM.png