Artic Cat Ramrod project

A good friend just pulled out an old Arctic Cat ramrod mini bike hoping to get it running for his kids. He asked my son to get it running for him. It seems to be low on compression. Looking for a service manual, parts info, and specs for this old bike. Does anyone have copies of this stuff. Since compression is low the cylinder may have to come apart. Are there any specific places to get parts for these? I have a few other old mini bikes that my son can do next if he fixes this one. Also there is no air filter left in the housing. What goes in there?

Ding Ding

A good friend just pulled out an old Arctic Cat ramrod mini bike hoping to get it running for his kids. He asked my son to get it running for him. It seems to be low on compression. Looking for a service manual, parts info, and specs for this old bike. Does anyone have copies of this stuff. Since compression is low the cylinder may have to come apart. Are there any specific places to get parts for these? I have a few other old mini bikes that my son can do next if he fixes this one. Also there is no air filter left in the housing. What goes in there?
Hello and welcome.

This might be a good start...
https://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Ramrod-Model-Catalog-Manual/dp/B0145ZGO8W