Asking to much?

Well, first off it's an ugly Dewalt engine. Second it looks like it has a tapered shaft which is useless for a mini bike unless you can get another crank for it or get the crank machined which costs money and you can buy a Predator engine from Harbor Freight brand new for under $100 almost every day.

Last edited:

trinik7597

i saw this listing :thumbsup: the tapered shaft kills it plus it's an ugly dewalt engine :laugh: just joking whats up with that purple bike back there:detective:

Too much....If it was a Honda 13HP...that would be a decent price. A 9HP is not very desirable...especially a clone. The going rate for Honda 9HP around Detroit area is 30-60 bucks running with all parts. That is a realistic number but I am sure not one you will like to hear.

WrenchDad

People around here are willing to pay $100-$200 for a mid range Briggs. A 9HP clone with limited use, They wont touch (unless they really need one to replace one that broke.
That said, I think $150 is reasonable for A 9HP but not in the Mini bike world. JMHO

capguncowboy

I don't think most people would put such a big and heavy motor on a mini bike. I only know of a few bikes that are even big enough for them. Combine that with the tapered shaft and it makes it useless for a mini

Not a mini bike engine, I'd take that off the ad because it never works.:laugh:

Wrong shaft, you need to find some who needs a replacement but expect $50 offers .