ATTN: Northern California Members

Mac is having his 2nd Annual Minibike Yardsale.
Saturday January 21,2012

I want to know if any of you are interested in going?
We can work out the details as to where and when to meet I would be willing to drive and have room for 7 adults.. All I ask in return that we all split the fuel cost..
Plan to leave early and return later that evening.. Plenty of time to browse thru the isles of Mac's GOLD!!
PM me if interested..

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/55567-macs-2nd-annual-minibike-yardsale-macfest.html

Mac's Minibike Yard Sale-Gone But Not Forgotten - YouTube

45t

:laugh: 45
I'll pick you up at SFO airport
Thanks for the offer, but financially not going to happen on my end. I have to say though, one of these days I'd like to get out that way and tag along with Mac (if he'll let me) to one of his swap meets.

Some of the deals he posts and the stuff he picks up is just amazing.

Last edited:

george3

Thanks for the offer, but financially not going to happen on my end. I have to say though, one of these days I'd like to get out that way and tag along with Mac (if he'll let me) to one of his swap meets.

Some of the deals he posts and the stuff he picks up is just amazing.
You have no idea the things he passes up, cant buy everything.

I will go, I will be packed and ready if you wanna swing by my place and pick me up!! Splitting gas 7 ways doesn't seem to sound to bad then...LOL!!! Ahh, a guy can dream can't he.

You guys have TONS of the good stuff out on the left coast!

Don, I'm very interested, but won't know for sure for awhile. In the middle of working with an upholstery guy on my '37 Pontiac, and can't leave him hanging. Most likely, I'll have my part out of the way by then. (working saturdays to get the car ready for upholstery)

Don, I'm very interested, but won't know for sure for awhile. In the middle of working with an upholstery guy on my '37 Pontiac, and can't leave him hanging. Most likely, I'll have my part out of the way by then. (working saturdays to get the car ready for upholstery)
Tom
I'll keep you update.. :thumbsup: