Auction Kawasaki what is it?

WrenchDad

Guys this will be at an auction I'm going to on Saturday They just have it listed as a Kawasaki. I think it is a 1971 Parnell Jones indorsed but that's all I know. Can anybody tell me what model/size/cc it is. I wont ask a value but is it a special type of bike should I expect to bid high?
These pictures are the best I can do I had to resize them.

WrenchDad

Good luck on it..never know on auctions.
I've done OK there before but if it stays low the auctioneer will say "this is rare where ya gonna find one they go for 1200 restored. then these wizards will run the bid up until it's to high for them to make any money then the guy who wants a decent bike for his kid will have to pass because the bids up to high. Around here people are just interested in flipping things for big $$. We'll see.

WrenchDad

It sold for $275 I passed on it they couldn't get it running and the auctioneer said he thought it had bad gas but I smelled it and it was fine. However the oil mix reservoir was empty, so who knows if it was run straight or not.

WrenchDad

Nice try. Don't you know its worth $1200.00 restored:wink: That's after you spend $2000.00.:laugh::laugh:
They fall for that all the time. I wanted it to ride (actually my son ) so If it was running I would have given that. It didn't make sense to me to put almost 300 into it then who knows what just to ride.