azusa 10" wheels

Doc1976

anyone running the Azusa 10" steel wheels? I am looking for suggestions on tires for these wheels. The ones I see on OldMiniBikes warehouse dont really do anything for me. I do want a street tire, so nothing in the knobby family. Any suggestions are welcome, pics are always helpful.

anyone running the Azusa 10" steel wheels? I am looking for suggestions on tires for these wheels. The ones I see on OldMiniBikes warehouse dont really do anything for me. I do want a street tire, so nothing in the knobby family. Any suggestions are welcome, pics are always helpful.
These are the tires I plan to run on a street legal build:

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/heidenau-k38-vintage-scooter-tires?sku_id=1010346

Also you can do a quick search on eBay for 3.00 x 10 or 3.50 x 10 Scooter tire to see other manufacturers and tread patterns.

Last edited:

nightgrider

I'm running a set of Azusa 10" wheels. I like them a lot. I have a set of very lightly used 2.50-10 universal tread tires and tubes I'd be willing to part with. You can pm me if you are interested. Below are images of my fox campus with the 10" wheels.

Attachments

I'm running the 10x3 IRC MB90 scooter tires on a couple of my bikes and really like them. Been 60mph without any issue.

Edit: The wheels are made by DWT and are for Jr. Dragster cars. They're not horribly expensive and run straight as can be. They run 3/8" bearings. I love them. Light as hell too compared to the 10" steel wheels in the post above mine. I have one of those and it feels like an anchor compared to them. Well worth the money IMO.

https://www.studzracing.com/product-p/750-02.htm

The price went up on them. I think I paid $100 for the solid and $120 for the cut one back in 2020. Can't remember who I got them through.

Attachments

Last edited:
DWT makes some of the lightest, strongest wheels i have found.
I went with the Alumilite 6" wheels on my drag bike and i swear they weigh less than a pound