Baby Bonanza

Picked this up yesterday and started work on it right away. Like I do t have enough projects. Lol
Started to strip the frame. Ran out of daylight so worked on the motor for it through the night. Got it running then tore it down. Plan is to paint it white. It's a h25 just not the side popper that was on it.

View attachment 72314 it funny I am working on the same bike, but I got the frame from another member here, last year, and finally I am getting it done! I went a little more custom on mine since the foot pegs were broke off and the motor was gone, and it was already stripped.

Last edited:
I sold my MB250 Scout which is similar to yours, tried to sell it as a complete roller but no takers so it's parted out except for the correct galvanized clutch cover. I want more for it than the decent chrome re-pops but then again it's a genuine Bonanza part, I like the way it looks on my Trailblazer anyway so I can sell or keep it and be happy either way. You are wasting no time getting started, I wish I had more days without pain to work on my many projects.

Last edited:
Ben I am taking the wheels off that frame now. You will have it soon enough. The wife went with me to pick up the bike. She just hops in the truck now and asks where were going. I think she's learn to just live with it. Plus she gets that quality time she's looking for. So we all win.

Outlaw- clutch cover looks nice. Would look real good on my bike. As far as time I pretty much only get 2 days in the garage a week. Work is crazy but when I'm in there I'm in there. Only come out to sleep and eat.

Eric
You old people are holding your phones wrong. That's why th pics not right. Lol
I picked up some of that duplicolor chrome paint you mentioned In your thread. Sprayed it on a bonanza clutch cover. The sit time is longer I found out. Lol but looks good. The second time. Haha:doah:

Last edited: