back to back to back shows in Louisiana/miss.

So there are 3 upcoming shows beginning March 8 there will be three rat rod car shows with mini bikes welcomed, encouraged, event competing with show and races.

March 8th in Larose,la at the Larose Civic Center the 5th annual Swamp Stomp will take place. We've been going to this show since it started with our bikes.(3G Fabrications, check us on Facebook) Friendly Cajun people with a ton of fun and things to eat and do

March 14-16 at the Gulfport dragway in Mississippi will be the 3rd annual Atomic Blast rat rod show with mini bikes allowed. Pay $10 for a pass to allow you to make runs down a 1/8 nhra approved drag strip until your wheels fall off, then go again! Had one guy in a high performance straight 6 make 76 passes in his flat bed 39. And blew all 4 tires in the donut/burnout pit. Also, there are flame thrower competitions at night. Definitely the best show I've been to.

March 21-22 in Franklin,la there is the 3rd annual Brittany Project car show. Another all around great show with rats, hot rods, muscle cars, big trucks, tractor pulls, grass drag racing and MINIBIKE racing! The lady putting this show on told me if we can have enough bikes there racing, she will give awards out.

If anyone has any questions, please ask me. I'm trying to get the word out so we can grow our southern mini bike brotherhood!

Thanks for posting the info for these shows. I live just over in NW Florida so I'm going to try to make it to at least one of them. Probably the Gulfport show as it's the closest.

delray

hey buckeye, i been at the gulfport dragway before......:thumbsup: if i remember right it wasn't nothing real big ,but still cool to go at.......