backyarder visitors

I see the fawns are out:thumbsup: I haven't seen any fawns yet.
Cool pheasant Doc. Few and far between around here. They are trying to get pheasants to make a come back. The game commision has been stocking them in places.

that was last year Karen. still 2 feet of snow in the woods.haven't seen any yet this year. I wouldn't be surprised if all the deer up here are dead after the last 2 years.only seen half as many last year and this winter was worse than the last one

that was last year Karen. still 2 feet of snow in the woods.haven't seen any yet this year. I wouldn't be surprised if all the deer up here are dead after the last 2 years.only seen half as many last year and this winter was worse than the last one
Thats ashame. I hope they survived. It was a rough winter for the deer around here also.

WrenchDad

That is a bob cat. Got that picture from my trail cam at my mountain house. I still haven't seen one in person yet.

I've been going to my brothers camp (below Tionesta) hunting for about 12years now and haven't seen any Bob Cats in the woods. However last year in early muzzle loader season I was turning onto the road where the camp is and I saw two, a male and a female playing by the road I watched them for about 5 minutes from 20 feet away it was pretty cool.

vwfan79

My wife and I moved into a new house in the country a couple weeks ago and have seen a fox in our backyard twice now the pictures are a little far away but it was the best my phone could do.

markus

I wish they would stay in the backyard instead of coming into my shop!!!!!

yesterday I noticed this little guy out of the corner of my eye, though it was a cable or something from few feet away :laugh:

I tried grabbed a broom handle and tried to get him moved then he beelined it to the bike parked next to it :doah:

this guy never even noticed him and when I did manage to get him slid out into the open and he realized it was a moving object he jumped up an ran away :eek:ut: 100lb wuss :eek:ut:

This guy came to visit last year:

I also have resident family of Gecko's that live behind some pegboard. They go to work at night and chase all the bugs down that come in attracted to the lights. They get loud sometimes but they are pretty entertaining. I'll have to see if I can get a good shot of them on of these nights.