Bad Dog with Airplane Sidecar

MiniBike Paul

Back in 2009 I built this Bad Dog. It has been sitting around without an engine for a
few years and I finally figured out what to do with it when I saw this for sale on ebay -

So, I bought it and put them together (& put a cool wheel & tire I had on the front of the bike)

Then I fixed up the airplane - I thought it should have a dash panel, did some body decorating
and had it upholstered (my neighbor/upholsterer still owes me the carpet)

I modified my bike table and then started on the engine.

Bought a new electric start clone, put it on my very cool engine stand, opened it up and trashed
the nonsense, put on a "Taco Joe" 90 degree manifold to tuck the carb in, and bolted on a torq - a - verter.

and that is where I am on it. Tomorrow I will mount the engine and soon all the kiddies will be minibiking, especially my twin grandsons Jimmy & Jake!

On my way

Paul, I'm coming to CA for sure now. I've got to see your latest in person. I love that plane. You'll have to take ZZ for a ride, she'll love it. Too cool.

Jesse

MiniBike Paul

David - as you pointed out, I have no space or weight issues (I have a weight issue . . . .but the bike doesn't!), so I got a $59.00 sealed battery, not too big. I'm home now but tommorrow I will post a picture.
It was great talking to you today, to both the Wulf boys in fact!

Last edited:
That's awesome Uncle Paul, what are the size of the tyres on the bad dog? That's a nice bike, I made a side car for William n Tom the twins are gonna love it