Baja Blitz Minibike

Baja Blitz with Predator Engine. Newer chain and fairly new pipe, rejet and air filter. Also newer back tire. Seat is good. Grips are good.

POS cheap clutch exploded off the shaft so it does need clutch and it still has the original lousy brake system. Can hear run no problem.

325 is the price but negotiable.

PM if interested. It will be not be shipped. Pick Up only.

Im located in Canton, MI

Major Crossroads are Ford Rd & Canton Center.

25 minutes East of Ann Arbor and 30 minutes West of Detroit. 30 Minutes South of Brighton, and 50 minutes North of Toledo.

Ive heard nasty shipping horror storys.
If its shipping they want I guess Ill do it. I do paypal and there is a 35.00 crate fee on top of what ever the shipping is. According to Ups isnt to bad but what the hell do they know. They just wanna sell me something.

UPS said its easy so if you want to do shipping yall welcome to send me your zip code for a quote.

What do these bikes weigh anyone know? with the predator motor?

Last edited:

buckeye

If you are shipping, do two seperate boxes. One for the engine and one for the frame. Some disassembly makes it easier.
A big screen tv box works pretty well for the frame ect.
And the engine just a box big enough to fit the engine in and mount the engine to a couple pieces of cardboard that fit the bottom of the box. Then stuff it full of as musch newspaper or some type of packing as possible.
Same with the bike. You can put the rims and tires in the space where the engine goes. And stuff the crap out of the box with soft packing material. You may have to remove the forks to make it easier.