Baja MB200 Brake assembly shattered?

The brake assembly shattered on my 1 month old Baja MB200 today. Not really sure what happened, I pulled the break lever, and the whole aluminum assembly shattered and sent shards of metal everywhere. The brakes were terrible to begin with, so I was wondering if there was a Honda brand drum assembly, and if anyone had a part number. I see that there are Honda brake pads that fit my bike, but I can't find the assembly.

The brake pads are "Honda 06430-GBJ-J10 SHOE SET"

Baja has not replied to any of my emails, as this is the fourth part that has broken since I purchased it, and they have zero customer service.

Any bolt on parts suggestions are appreciated. I also see that there are disk and hydraulic setups that you all recommend, but nobody will fully show how they did it, many photos that were posted are now expired, and people just say "fabricate one". I don't have a garage or welder, or much of anything besides screwdrivers and wrenches, so I can't just fabricate a new brake system.

Any input appreciated,
Thanks

I bought an entire rear wheel/brake set off ebay. wheel, brake assembly, shoes, lever, and cable.
I plan on putting it on the front of the bike because having only rear brakes sucks pretty badly.
The single rear brake is so bad, I've considered adding a band type clutch brake to help it out.
The Honda shoes that fit the Baja Warrior are the ones that fit the Honda Fat Cat, and I forget which other Honda dirtbikes.
I wonder if the rear brake assembly from a Fat Cat would fit/work?
I'd like to get a Fat Cat, or better, a Yamaha Big Wheel.
Failing that, Fat Cat forks/triple trees and swing arm, complete with wheels and brakes would be a fun addition to the Baja.

I think you just got a bad one. Go to OldMiniBikes and buy a new one. I'm 350 pounds and have yet to even check my brake shoes.lol... And thats got a lot of Windber hill action on it.

If anybody was wondering, I tried to work it out with Baja for two weeks, and they finally agreed to ship out a brake assembly. They are not covering a broken chain, two axle adjustment bolts, or the kickstand spring that have broken since I purchased 6 weeks ago. Baja is a horrible company and I urge everyone to avoid them at all costs. They make a terrible product, don't stand behind their product, and have terrible customer service.

Three weeks later: Brake works barely. Handlebars snapped off. Baja won't be replacing anything any longer. Terrible product, DO NOT BUY A BAJA!

Three weeks later: Brake works barely. Handlebars snapped off. Baja won't be replacing anything any longer. Terrible product, DO NOT BUY A BAJA!
Can you post some pictures?

I have run them very hard and not had any trouble.
Sounds like you got a real lemon and I would like see if I can identify a problem.

Did you buy it from a retailer or distributor or direct from Baja Motorsports ?
You could return it to a retailer or take them to small claims court etc. Let the retailer
deal with the returns issue etc.

You can mail me whats left of the junk. I been looking for one to mod. I'll happily chop it all up and post pictures you can look at to feel better.:scooter: