Baja project

I bought the tires on Ebay from chaparralmotorsports, had them in 2 days . They are Kendas . waiting on the rear fender to see if its going to fit or if were going to have to make some modifications . GOIng to have to modify the chrome chain guard to get around the rear tire a little . Fenders are getting the scallops finished up today along with the pearl and clear . Hoping to get it all put back together tomorrow for the local , swap meet/ car/ bike show on Sunday .
The indoor pictures really do the color no justice . When its in the sun it really looks amazing .

Last edited:
you got any of that paint leftover? i've got the fake tank that goes on that puppy in decent shape. would really finish off the bike... i replaced mine with an atc70 tank.

you got any of that paint leftover? i've got the fake tank that goes on that puppy in decent shape. would really finish off the bike... i replaced mine with an atc70 tank.
I do have some paint left over but Im looking for a real tank to use . Thinking a coffin style tank might be the ticket for this one