Baja Warrior Exhaust upgrade and welds!

My mini bike was in a shop for a couple of days getting some small cracks welded on the motor plate and rear fender. They also bent my exhaust, so the exhaust wouldn't interfere with the frame. It performs and sounds great!

I think some of the guys wwho welded these things were not very good at it.

But you keep tacking away at the small issues before they become real trouble and your on your way!

Good exhaust fits in the frame well

honestly,best bet is to use a Real piece of steel and make a whole new motor plate.
that tinfoil plate on there now Will keep cracking...im on my 4th baja build already,trust me,i know this...:censure: they all fail.
it looks like they deliberately designed this to fail btw.
note the beef of the rest of the bike and the tinfoil engine plate,which also happens to be where all that torque is applied.

plus,i Hope the welder double checked your stand where it comes out of the motor plate for the jackshaft....because thats a problem area too.

nice exhaust!

Last edited:
Mine was cracked too. I completely welded the entire edge of the plate instead of just the few points they welded. Ground it down,then welded another plate on top... Those cheezy tin plates have a lot of vibration.:grind: