Baja Warrior Kickstand Mount

I have two Baja Warriors. One is missing the kickstand mount/bracket on the frame and the other has no mount for the front fender. The one with no fender also has some bent forks/arms for the pegs, but so far I don't think this has any effect on newer ones functioning properly (the current ones function, but are pretty busted up).

I'm pretty new to mini bikes so I am curious which one might be the better of the two? Trying to get rid of one of them and play around/fix the other. Are any of these easy fixes? I have not been able to find a workaround for the no kickstand part either. Thanks!

I have two Baja Warriors. One is missing the kickstand mount/bracket on the frame and the other has no mount for the front fender. The one with no fender also has some bent forks/arms for the pegs, but so far I don't think this has any effect on newer ones functioning properly (the current ones function, but are pretty busted up).

I'm pretty new to mini bikes so I am curious which one might be the better of the two? Trying to get rid of one of them and play around/fix the other. Are any of these easy fixes? I have not been able to find a workaround for the no kickstand part either. Thanks!
Kickstands in my experience only work in ideal conditions, so personally I would not fret over...prop it up, lean it, or lay down gently and have fun riding. Salvage parts from one to the other and ride !

If your getting rid of one bike I would swap the best parts to the bike I was planning to keep. Make one good bike to keep and the other will be a fixer upper... It will still sell even with a few issues to fix by the new owner..

Last edited: