Baja Warrior Tank

noseoil

Looks like a nice tank, mounting would be the only thing I can see, but not a big deal really. I like it for a mini bike.

I agree about mounting it. I know others have put similiar rebel tanks on Baja warriors. I haven't managed to find a good description or picture that show how it was done though.

I agree about mounting it. I know others have put similiar rebel tanks on Baja warriors. I haven't managed to find a good description or picture that show how it was done though.
The Rebel tanks use a through bolt in the front that is easily adapted to almost any frame. They have a flange on the front that the mounts are in. The rear uses a flat flange that has to be trimmed for the seat mount. They are a challenge if the frame is not stretched.

The tank you linked to is also easily adapted to almost any frame by using the Honda rubber grommets on a carriage bolt head. Just go on BikeBandit.com and order the rubber mounts for the tank and they are self explanatory when you see them. It takes a little fab work but what doesn't on these things???

Doug