baja warrior upgrades

Ok, Im nearing the end of some other projects and I am ready to upgrade one of my warriors. I have 3 but I want a little more for mine. I primarily use them for around the nieghborhood and trail riding but a couple of times a year I take em to bike rallies. This usually is in a field or campground type environment.
With that being said, I need lots of pulling power and great acceleration with decent top end. Im not trying to go 100 but I want to be faster than those around me. I need links or information on bolt on's. I want a torque converter, exhaust pipe and free flowing air filter. The one Im working on has the Predator 212 engine.
Please send info as to where to order the best parts that require the least amount of customization in order to fit.....Thanks

while I appreciate the link....I'm looking for specific part numbers or other help....I can find OldMiniBikes warehouse. I need to find a pip that "fits", a converter that "fits my bike" and a air filter that just bolts on. I'm sure they exist and others have done it

^^^Same here, I am running a Comet TAV2. To get the TAV to fit I had to cut/grind some material off the aluminum backing plate where it hit the frame, but it was no big deal, easy enough to do, and the improvement is huge. :thumbsup:

joekd

I should add that I am running the stamped back plate on my TAV, cut off the OEM chainguard mount and bent the backing plate mount hole flush with the frame but the motor went on with the TAV just fine with no plate needed

Okay that would make sense, the aluminum backing plates are bulky compared to those. I also bent the backing plate mount back flush with the engine plate because on mine I think it was in the way of the TAV.

remove the rear brace and relocate it, fab new motor plate, TAV2, extend frame, fab fuel tank, raise upper frame 6" and a GX390 will fit with room to spare. top it off with 21" tires then cut/grind/weld.

joekd

Or if you don't want to create a whole new bike and want bolt on additions just add a NR racing stage 3 clone with a TAV, beefier rear tire, MX style bars and a front brake liek I did

Plenty of go and great control on trails

ok ok....don't confuse me even more so!....I want a torque converter that requires the least amount of modification. From what I've read that leads me to the GTC?...:shrug:

carb jet?

I got the new pipe, air filter and adapter, and carb jets in the mail today. My question is about the jets. I got 2 packages. One is marked .36 and the other is marked .37. What do I do start with the larger one and try it? If it floods out change it with the .36?....( I guess I'll understand it more when I tear into it ) :confused:

So, everyone just give up on me?...I need a converter now. I've got 2 weeks until I'm taking it on a trip. Any suggestions on which one and where to get it?