Baja Warrior with 11hp Honda

Soooo I've picked up a Baja Warrior with this 11hp Honda on it. It has no chain, clutch, TQ or anything. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get it moving. I see that there are some TAV2's on Ebay that claim to be able to handle up to 11hp, but idk about that. That's one option.

Another option is to run a jackshaft with a clutch to the sprocket. The only problem is, the sprocket is about 48-49 teeth, which will burn up a clutch in no time. I need a bigger sprocket, like a 60-75 tooth sprocket. Except I can't find any. Anyone know where I could find one?

Thanks again guys.

Greetings..you say 11hp..what is the shaft size? 1".or 3/4" ? Do you ride the flats or hills..you need check clutch or tc options ..tc easy on a warrior w no frame cutting or engine raising ..if is 3/4" tc may be ok w o changing 50t rear sprocket..not sure tc for 1" shaft..just trying to offer advise so you not waste time/money :smile:..plus i learn also

I have a Baja Heat that had an 11 horse on it for a while with a torque converter. It was almost too much power, popping wheelies and I didn't even top it out due to speed wobbles at around 50 or so haha.. I went down to a built 6.5 horse predator with a torque converter and it can still pop wheelies when I want to and do about 45. Definitely the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

I have a Baja Heat that had an 11 horse on it for a while with a torque converter. It was almost too much power, popping wheelies and I didn't even top it out due to speed wobbles at around 50 or so haha.. I went down to a built 6.5 horse predator with a torque converter and it can still pop wheelies when I want to and do about 45. Definitely the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
https://youtu.be/KOO5S4vxi0o. ..:laugh: