baja warriorbelt setup help

joekd

the spacing there is to keep the chain aligned with the sprocket on the rear wheel. if i were to move the rear driven, it would throw alignment of the chain off, and the chain would rub on the gear itself, and on the tire.
Something is wrong with your bikes setup then, I have a 6.5 motor with a TAV on my warrior and you can see it work fine

What do you have for spacers on your rear wheel? Maybe those are messed up making everything else out of line

Also is your sprocket bolted sirectly to the wheel with no spacers or washers?

Something is wrong with your bikes setup then, I have a 6.5 motor with a TAV on my warrior and you can see it work fine

What do you have for spacers on your rear wheel? Maybe those are messed up making everything else out of line

Also is your sprocket bolted sirectly to the wheel with no spacers or washers?
His biggest problem is the bike has a go-kart driver and base plate driven and not a TAV, I know Bluethunder3320 did that on his maybe he can add some insite :shrug:

my only thing is, if i move the the rear pulley, the chain will then be out of alignment with the rear sprocket, and i dont see anyway to adjust the sprocket on the rear tire.
Couldnt you just put a couple washers between the hub and the sprocket to line it up with the driven?

I have been looking at that sprocket.
Is that a 9 tooth with two set screws?

Very likely it is wider than the stock one.

If thats a Yerfdog jack shaft with a 6 inch secondary thats a " no fit " belt combination. You will need to modifiy things to shorten up a little for the belt.

BUT I would not do that if I have the option of buying a 7 inch secondary

Ojn secodn thought the Primary and secondary are too close together for that to be a Yerf part