bananza what kind ?

BC 1200 or 1300 with the bars bent backwards and in. Scrub brake added. Also looks like someone added another tube to the fork lowers where the axle mounts.

Last edited:
Can't see your wheels from your picture but the seat is not original. It should be like the ones in the pictures I posted. Your wheels should be the same as the bikes I posted pictures of or they might have kidney bean slots instead of round holes like these.

After looking at your photo closer it looks like the front wheel is an Azusa lite polymer/plastic wheel. It also appears someone cut off your handle bars and inserted smaller chrome ones in the forks and bolted them in. And the frame looks a little tweaked /raised up in the middle.

george3

Nothing is OEM on your bike. Yours is not like the bikes posted. you have a 1969 or later 1200 or 1300. simular to this but the springs on this one were moded.

george3

Exactly what I posted above. A BC 1200 or 1300. Including the photo of a BC 1300 with front foot pegs and a BC 1200 with mid mount foot pegs. :shrug:

The bike you posted a photo of is a BC 1100 with no rear suspension.
OOPS, My Bonanza file was listed as 1300? and it wont let me change to 1100. LOL the 1300 with the mid pegs you posted had the wrong wheels. OOPS. Lets just say its the one in the brosure I didnt pay attention to the wheel posting. Any ways he has a clue now, I hope, LOL

Last edited: