Banging 212cc Bike (video)

Get rid of the zip tie...the governor is there for a reason.

If you want to disable the governor, then please do the safety mods of billet flywheel, and connecting rod.

Otherwise you are risking your safety.
Why tho?
The speed is insane on this Machine after I did this mod 1 year ago.
When you mean my safety what do you mean? That its going to Hurt me because its to fast or what?

Where can I find the safety mods and billet flywheel and connecting rod? You have a link or can explain what this is?

Why tho?
The speed is insane on this Machine after I did this mod 1 year ago.
When you mean my safety what do you mean? That its going to Hurt me because its to fast or what?

Where can I find the safety mods and billet flywheel and connecting rod? You have a link or can explain what this is?
To prevent the motor from exploding when the rod or flywheel disintegrates from being used at rpm's that they were not designed for.

There's many threads here dedicated to the rod and flywheel replacement.

I do not know the links, but search around the forum here.

You can get a billet flywheel and rod from just about any gocart shop it will keep your fly wheel from exploding and throwing shrapnel into your leg. They also sell skatter shields.

You're looking at a bit over $200 in parts to do the billet rod and billet flywheel. The engine will have to be torn down to the bare case and it does take some tools that most people don't have on hand to do the job.

I have done zip-tie mod on this and im thinking if the zip tie has been stretched and thats why its on lower idle.

What you mean with carb and linkage/governor?
Based off that reply, you don't know enough yet to tear one of these engines apart and put it back together. Pay someone to do it for you if you decide to go that route.