Bare Muskin Cat Frame and Forks

45t

Looking for a "budget friendly" winter project to keep me busy when the snow starts to fly. I have a lot of spare cat parts sitting in boxes that I just need a bare frame and forks to put them on.

I'd prefer a 400X Cat size bike or bigger, set up for 6" wheels (no 10" spoke wheel cats). I'd like a Slingshot or Dominator to add to my collection, but would consider other models.

Let me know what you have. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

45t

Found this Slingshot locally. Its outside of my budget. I don't think the seller knows what it is, but the price says he thinks its worth a lot.

Jamie1972

Looking for a "budget friendly" winter project to keep me busy when the snow starts to fly. I have a lot of spare cat parts sitting in boxes that I just need a bare frame and forks to put them on.

I'd prefer a 400X Cat size bike or bigger, set up for 6" wheels (no 10" spoke wheel cats). I'd like a Slingshot or Dominator to add to my collection, but would consider other models.

Let me know what you have. :thumbsup:
mailto:53w9s-4043319023@sale.craigslist.org?subject=Mini%20Bike%20Frame%20-%20%2455%20%28Villinova%20PA%29&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fphiladelphia.craigslist.org%2Fmcy%2F4043319023.html%0A

Bare CAT frame and forks in primer $55.00