barn full bikes and parts

these are some of the bikes that i took pics of. there is a lot more i will post later.
any info on any of these would be helpful. its all for sale.

barn

i havent even got to the boxes of parts yet. its alot of stuff, but i will be back weds to sort though more of the boxes. if you need something send a pic of what it looks like, like i said theres alot i dont know about these bike or parts. ill do my best.

This thread is destined to FAIL. If this guy (beandeep) wants to sell bikes based on best offers, GO TO EBAY.

Otherwise, adhere to the rules we all have to, and list the bikes in the for sale section with PRICES.

You have some nice bikes to sell here, and I'm interested in one, but I'm not making any offers based on what you DONT know about these bikes, as you stated.:eek:ut:

This is the second thread you've started like this. Posting pictures of stuff you found and don't know anything about and expecting offers to come flying in. That's all good, but if you dont' know anything about minibikes or the parts you're selling, what do you expect? Call up American Pickers and have them come visit you.

You're obviously hunting for informatoin so you know what you have before you start selling. I just looked at all your started threads and from the looks of it (you didn't thank NOT ONE PERSON for the help they've given in identifying your bikes/finds) you're just here to sell.

Please, by all means, come up with a good story and correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
thanks for the info mister. i dont know the prices for this shittt. anybody else need anything ill put a price on it. its going to take me a while to sort this out. but if anybody else has info for me let me know. Mister ill take your info and say thanks!

Please post prices or I will delete the thread and you can start over when you have it sorted. Location is good too. Are you willing to ship?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

buckeye

Leaving for Baton Rouge as soon as I eat. Be there in 3 hrs. You take checks?Wow, I haven't seen that much cool stuff for sale on clist combined in the last year. He has all of them in my area.