bat cycle with sidecar

I got a minibike in ruins with a sidecar. Something someone built a while ago. Good idea all around I thought. So I got working on it had to do some welding and stealing parts from work but its almost finished. I need more supports for the sidecar because it leans towards the bike and the sidecar wheel has to be straighted because its pointed a little right. But I'm almost done with my build. Here's a little video I made while I was painting it that shows the gear setup which is unlike anything g I've seen. Thought it was neat. I'll post some pics when I get them uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPk_Ht5HlEw

Last edited:
OK so I was looking on here and I happened to find the guy who made this bike in the beginning. His name is Jleon on here. Really cool to see how it originally was. The hunk of metal I got didn't look much like it did originally. Crazy this guys on here too.

Jamie1972

OK so I was looking on here and I happened to find the guy who made this bike in the beginning. His name is Jleon on here. Really cool to see how it originally was. The hunk of metal I got didn't look much like it did originally. Crazy this guys on here too.
All you need now is some fake machine guns, a red fire light and costumes for Halloween! Awesome.

Lol my gf is making me sell it so I have money to replace the engine in my truck. But this use to be called woody and was a beautiful bike before the guy I bought it from messed it up. Jleon on here did a great job with his build. To bad the guy I got it from messed it up.but that's OK I got to build a bat cycle outta it. Look at Jleon on here and check out how it use to look.