Bearkat Twister!

Thanks for the ad! Picked up this fully functional and running Bearkat Twistwr for $100 yesterday!

I also have a built coleman ct200u, but the comfort and driveability might make this my new go to!

I do want take the motor out and throw as big of a predator engine in as possible. Possibly a 420cc and get this thing going 55+ mph.
That way I can save the running stock engine so it COULD still be put back oem. But will need to learn on how to the swap, adding brakes, etc.

D92D053C-9B39-4E8A-9AE7-E09B741352AE.jpeg

You scored, don't screw up now. It would be a complete sin to cut on that one. Many of us look hard and pay big money to find one as nice as that.
I wasn’t going to cut it. Was hoping to just direct bolt an engine on which may seem not possible.
Frame is stripped and getting ready for repaint and then throwing original engine back in!

I wasn’t going to cut it. Was hoping to just direct bolt an engine on which may seem not possible.
Frame is stripped and getting ready for repaint and then throwing original engine back in!
You will not get a 420CC Predator in there w/o doing some cutting/modification to the frame.
Michael

Also I don’t think it’s missing anything original.
Just the chain is missing.
Have original grips, pegs, engine unmolested,etc.
Going to repaint the frame after leveling out this paint. Since last owner painted black over oem yellow. Not sure what color I’m going to go with yet.

possibly sell after but not sure just yet

CA87252C-C603-4608-9159-5E6BF056D797.jpeg Hands down the hardest thing I’ve ever had to strip paint off of. Doing a full restore. Front suspension works! Frame has. ZERO dents besides the front engine splash guard from small rocks (to be expected)

Lizardking

I would have left it as it was if its just to flip. I would sell that Coleman in the background before the Bearkat.
Stock colors is the way to go . Custom paint isn't everybody's cup of tea if you plan on selling.

desert rat

Can you find someone that does bead blasting. You already have most of the paint off so they should not charge a lot to finish it off. I have shot paint on three bikes so far and I will be using powder coat from now on. If you go this way have your powder coat set up to be done with in a day of blasting or you will get rust started on the frame.

Attachments

I would have left it as it was if its just to flip. I would sell that Coleman in the background before the Bearkat.
Stock colors is the way to go . Custom paint isn't everybody's cup of tea if you plan on selling.
That coleman is an animal. Not sure if I want to sell something 2X as fast

Can you find someone that does bead blasting. You already have most of the paint off so they should not charge a lot to finish it off. I have shot paint on three bikes so far and I will be using powder coat from now on. If you go this way have your powder coat set up to be done with in a day of blasting or you will get rust started on the frame.
I stopped screwing around with chemical strippers on frames years ago- What is your time worth? Sandblasting is the only way to go.
Michael