Bearkat Twister!

Also. Even though the engine is out. I pull the cord and it’s VERY easy to pull. And still creates spark.
Is that a sign of low compression? Seller was very honest and said it ran fine when he pulled the engine out for repaint. (Paint job sucked which is why I’m redoing it)

That slow Bearkat is worth more than 2x as much as that coleman.
Using the word "Slow" to describe the speed of a bike is very subjective. Even if this bike only tops out at 25MPH (I am not saying it does), that would NOT be "slow" in my opinion/mind. - As they say, "Your mileage may vary."
Michael

Lizardking

Using the word "Slow" to describe the speed of a bike is very subjective. Even if this bike only tops out at 25MPH (I am not saying it does), that would NOT be "slow" in my opinion/mind. - As they say, "Your mileage may vary."
Michael
I used slow to describe the bike because the coleman is 2x as fast according to the owner . A turtle has blazing speed compared to a snail but still slow in my eyes.

Fourtogo

Thanks for the ad! Picked up this fully functional and running Bearkat Twistwr for $100 yesterday!

I also have a built coleman ct200u, but the comfort and driveability might make this my new go to!

I do want take the motor out and throw as big of a predator engine in as possible. Possibly a 420cc and get this thing going 55+ mph.
That way I can save the running stock engine so it COULD still be put back oem. But will need to learn on how to the swap, adding brakes, etc.
Going a very tight fit for pred engine . As the pred cyl leans back . And the flathead , is vertical cyl . The jack shaft is right behind the engine also . And the unique motor mounts

View attachment 276939

Thanks for the ad! Picked up this fully functional and running Bearkat Twistwr for $100 yesterday!

I also have a built coleman ct200u, but the comfort and driveability might make this my new go to!

I do want take the motor out and throw as big of a predator engine in as possible. Possibly a 420cc and get this thing going 55+ mph.
That way I can save the running stock engine so it COULD still be put back oem. But will need to learn on how to the swap, adding brakes, etc.

View attachment 276939
I paid 150.00 for mine , pictured here with my Tote Gote 770

Attachments