Been Modified, what was it?

Just picked up another project. Any ideal what it is? Funky looking foot rests been welded to it. I will take better pictures and a closer look at the bike when I get it home.

mybiz

Twins??

.yellow is a bonanza The blue is a trail horse
Now about the only difference i can see is the angle in the slant of the rear frame The jack shaft plates are the same along with the axel mounts :confused:

.yellow is a bonanza The blue is a trail horse
Now about the only difference i can see is the angle in the slant of the rear frame The jack shaft plates are the same along with the axel mounts :confused:

Jack shaft mounts are totally different between the two models.

It looks to me like a MX-MB 1210 forks on a 1100 frame with Honda 50 wheels.

So there's that. :thefinger:

I never saw a 1210 with a hard tail frame.

mybiz

????

Jack shaft mounts are totally different between the two models.
Whatever is this your goal in life to disagree with something said in each post&thread :eek:ut:Get some glasses the plates are identical! Dont know what your talking about and could care less

Whatever is this your goal in life to disagree with something said in each post&thread :eek:ut:Get some glasses the plates are identical! Dont know what your talking about and could care less
Not to take sides...but the JS plates on the 2 bikes are significantly different.
Bonanza plate are one piece welded to the frame. TH are 2 piece, short piece with 2 bolt holes welded to the frame and an adjustable JS plate bolted to that.

Nope, just after the facts mam. :thumbsup:

If you're WRONG I will "disagree", you can take it as being an ass or an educational thing. Your call. :thefinger:

mybiz

In the two pic's i put up they look the same in the pic's this was what i talking about :doah:its just a little hard to size up and measure a pic. And why would you run for the "office" if you dont like to be governed:huh:

In the two pic's i put up they look the same in the pic's this was what i talking about :doah:its just a little hard to size up and measure a pic. And why would you run for the "office" if you dont like to be governed:huh:
:surrender::surrender::surrender: