Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

I like messing around with several different things,shooting,reloading,hunting,fishing. The costly part is having 3 grandkids who like stuff,n scale railroad, 1/43 artin slot cars. Razor scooter. Grandpa is a fun guy. can't do much right now but at least I'm in a good mood.

Lovey 'Cuda. I've always preferred them over Challengers, which I think are kind of chunky looking, especially in the quarter panels.

Besides minibikes I also collect motorcycles. I have about dozen, street and dirt, ranging in size and brand from 50cc Hondas up to a 1,000cc Ducati, and in age from early 70s to 2009. My main project right now is restoration of the 1972 450cc Ducati flat tracker that I raced quite a lot in the 1980s. I've had a number of '68 Mustangs and various models of British MG sports cars over the years. I'm in the process of finishing a 1962 MGA project. I've owned that car since about 1978. Progress on these and other projects has slowed significantly while I've spent a lot of time in the last several years first racing motorcycles and later traveling to professional flat track races around the country to photograph and report on the action. Then there's camping and other travel and a busy home life with my wife of 28 years. I am never a a loss for things to do. Here's a picture of my Ducati flat tracker in better days.

Itype2slo

Jeez I like the Barracuda hobby better than minibikes. That is a sharp car. Too bad that knucklehead Kevin Hart just took one out those are hot cars.