Best heavy duty travel carriers & covers for Mini bikes

I74

Hmm... The link wouldn't work or the video wouldn't work? (both work for me)

I would post a link to YouTube but that embeds the video every time I've tried that, no sense embedding it again.
The link wouldn't even pop up.
It's got you & your avatar ect. on the left, but the rest is blank.

Better yet, why not just get a toy hauler? (camper with small garage in the rear, ramp door)
I've owned this Jayco toy hauler for 10 years and I just love it. In toy hauler terms it's small, only 19' long, but it still weighs 6,000 lbs. dry. It hauls two dirt bikes easily (minis go in the back of my truck), and sleeps my wife and I very comfortably on a regular queen-sized mtress that slides up against the ceiling when not in use. We dry-camp in Central Oregon's high desert where there are no services. I've added solar panels, bigger batteries, and a power inverter, along w/mods to keep the plumbing from freezing. There's no onboard generator, which is fine by me. I connect it to a 2000W Honda that I put way out in the bushes on a 100' cord and no one ever hears it running.

The best part might be that when the trailer is parked at home I can fill it up with minis and small motorcycles. It's like having an extra garage. :D