big block raceseng valve cover wanted

trinik7597

Just like the title says .. I am looking for a raceseng valve cover for a 390 big block doesn't have to be new as long as it is in decent shape ..

i may have one... i gotta see about programming one to replace it first though... ill do some thinkin/attempting on it tomorrow

trinik7597

Thanks G !!! If you could program one I would be more than happy with a copy ... But please do not go out of your way brother !!! I know the stuff you have is for your projects .. I just thought maybe someone had one flying around they were not or decided not to use

Thanks G !!! If you could program one I would be more than happy with a copy ... But please do not go out of your way brother !!! I know the stuff you have is for your projects .. I just thought maybe someone had one flying around they were not or decided not to use
oh no i dont want to make a copy and thats what im saying, I am making some custom hemi covers already and for my Fcancer 390 project, i could make a custom cover that fits more into my project.... wouldnt be the same or a copy of the raceseng, though there arent many ways to structure the base... so if i did that, it would be for me to have the one i made and then wouldnt necessarily need the other one.. i do have two 390ish engine builds (the other one is more radical than this), so i may need another cover too...