Big dreamers = Nuts

WTH? Has most think there :001_9898: Don't stink along with there pricing. I don't want to leave out nova???? on his prices. I can see these costs in 2060 but 2013 :ban::ban::ban:

Rupp TT 500 Mini Bike Tecumseh H50 Engine Vintage Mini Bike 1968 | eBay
If by Nova you mean me please give an example of a crazily priced item of mine. Because I sell my stuff, it does not appear month after month like Nitro462 and 1968fastgto's items having not sold and still listed for the same crazy prices. I did not sell my original Bonanza clutch cover for $75 shipped which to me was more than fair considering a repop goes for $55 and they are not exact replicas. I'm keeping it and running it on my Trailblazer which is getting a makeover.

mybiz

No not you Ace. I'm thinking He's north of us He will chime in and let me have it. :laugh:
Think I fixed the link, It 5hp @ $600

No not you Ace. I'm thinking He's north of us He will chime in and let me have it. :laugh:
Think I fixed the link, It 5hp @ $600
OK, glad it was someone else because you and I are often in agreement on many of these Ebay nuts. I've started out high on items for which I had no baseline like the Hot Shot but it sold for $750 to a guy in Wichita who is a member here.

$500 plus for a beat up and spraybombed H50 is crazy regardless of what minibike it came from, all this guy's prices are crazy high.

mybiz

Myself I'll only pay what its worth in my mind. Id love to sell my bikes & part for unreal prices, But I have a conscience!!!!!!!! Most everything I've sold I've told the buyer if your not happy bring it back never had anything returned. :thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
We've talked about this many times on here, and it usually always ends up that anything is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it or how bad they want it.

Don't get me wrong, I think that price is crazy myself but as the old saying goes... there's an ass for every seat. If the guy can get that price than more power to him:shrug: I'm always the one who winds up selling for half of what I have invested:laugh:

Vic

Why get all spun up over it? I believe everyone has the right to price his possessions wherever he likes. AND I have the right to not buy them.

Why get all spun up over it? I believe everyone has the right to price his possessions wherever he likes. AND I have the right to not buy them.
We see this too often is why and we have a right to hack on the dumb asses given that's what this section is for. Someone buys a $75 minibike at a yard sale and parts it out and ask completely out of bounds prices for parts many of us need or want. It hurts the hobby making it out of reach for the average guy or gal when such prices are put on an item. The Pawn Star's $5000 Indian MMA50 is one example, after that show every bozo that had one wanted $1500 for a clapped out bike or box full of parts and it continues still when you see one for sale. Green Tupperware cups are now all over Ebay from $5 to $50 and all reference Uncle Si.:laugh:

mybiz

Bingo....... most Youngsters will never have a chance to go buy a mini bike and enjoy them, Learn how to work on one by there self like I did (mowing yards to buy them). The rich inconsiderate :censure: Have destroyed and stolen the youngsters childhood with there greed.