Bike with sidecar

I found this in a guys shed. He had it as a kid. On the sidecar it says "Red Beetle". Any info and pictures will help. I think it's cool. I'm going to restore it. John

Last edited:
Cool Find :thumbsup: , I have the same Little Gen with the side car just like yours , my bike is just about done just needs a few things done and ready to ride :thumbsup:

I knew I would get answers. Markus, that sure looks like what I've got. Thanks! Fat Boy, is it possible to get pictures. Looking thru the junk in the box, I found the brake band. I have no idea how it mounts or works. Pictures of the throttle and brake set up. Is that a Clinton or a Tecumseh on the bike. Want to put original back on.Please. Thanks again to all. John

Last edited:
I knew I would get answers. Markus, that sure looks like what I've got. Thanks! Fat Boy, is it possible to get pictures. Looking thru the junk in the box, I found the brake band. I have no idea how it mounts or works. Pictures of the throttle and brake set up. Please. Thanks again to all. John
I can get some pictures off an old hard drive this evening and will post them up .

Dang I though I had # 4 but no there's # 5 with side car , I would love to have the finders and the side car. Nice find on the glenco .

Dang I though I had # 4 but no there's # 5 with side car , I would love to have the finders and the side car. Nice find on the glenco .
I looked at your pictures to see your Lil' Gen and was wondering if you would post diamensions of the clutch guard . I need to make one , I have pictures but no diamensions :thumbsup:

To be honest making a side car would be easy to do

I have the Tecumseh motor that came out of it , will trade for finders. If you have email I will send photos of guard ect ... Just pm me Thanks Damon .