Black Friday Weekend Sales @ OldMiniBikes.com

Hey guys,

We have a lot of things planned for this upcoming weekend @ OldMiniBikes.com. From midnight EST on Black Friday all the way through Cyber Monday, we'll be posting multiple sales and deals.

The deals will only be revealed one at a time so you'll have to check in early and often! We'll be posting the deals in this thread as well as on the main page of the store. If you guys keep this thread active, we may even add in more savings than what we originally planned.

Thanks for reading this and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

joekd

Was looking to place an order for some TAV parts soon, may as well check to see if they hit the sale bin

My wallet is already getting mad at me waiting for the deals to start :thumbsup:

Viki,
How often (approx) will you post the new deals?

I ordered an Asuza kit from you a couple of months ago - I want to say Thank You for all your help and great service.

Regards

So far we have a couple different deals set for every day but we may add more - it depends on how well you guys respond to it all.

put some crazy deals up at like 3 in the morning so people have to stay tuned round the clock!!

.....:blink:......:sleeping:...... :blink:...... :sleeping:....... :blink:......

Last edited:
Oh boy I hope the monkeys are on sale.....!!!!

I last one I bought got too big and started eating the furniture so I turned him loose.....:doah:
I want one, What a great toy for my Dogs to chase around. But I,m worried about the fact that it eats the same food as you. Is that monkey going to be getting into too my beer.:laugh: