Bonanza, Bonanza, Bonanzas!

I guess it's time to thin down my collection again to make space for my new projects. These Beautiful bonanza minibikes are on there way to a new home and they will be put in to a different collection with a great collector. I hate to see them go but they are in good hands, so I don't feel as bad as I would if I had sold them to someone that I didn't know. Here are some pics you guys and gals may enjoy.

Last edited:
The shipper finally arrived last night to pick up these E Code Ace 100 Hodaka Bonanzas, so now they are officially on there first leg of the journey to there new Home.

I can't believe it, these Bonanzas just arrived to there new home two days ago. The bonanzas must have went on a world tour before making it to there final destination.The new owner said he was very happy and excited to add these bonanzas to his already extensive and rare collection minibikes and vintage motorcycles. So know as for me, I guess its time for me to start working on some of my vintage muscle cars and my very very rare front and rear foot brake Hodaka ace 100 e code Bonanza MX and BC minibikes. I plan to post some pics of the my progress in the project section of the forum if time permits.

Beautiful Hodaka Bonanza's Topnotch, cannot believe how many you had !!!! Im having enough trouble completing just one.They look straight off the showroom floor. Looking forward to you posting some photos of the front and Rear foot brake Bonanza MX?

Beautiful Hodaka Bonanza's Topnotch, cannot believe how many you had !!!! Im having enough trouble completing just one.They look straight off the showroom floor. Looking forward to you posting some photos of the front and Rear foot brake Bonanza MX?
Thanks for the kind words Buzby, for the record I still have a lot of them left and as for the front and rear brake Mx’s and BC’s I’m working on them know I hope to get them done some time soon.

Beautiful Bonanzas! Are those top fork seals still available? What kind of fork was that, that Bonanza used on the MX?[/QUOTE
I think someone was re-popping the fork boots/seals at one point but I'm not sure if they are still available I never used the repopped ones on my bikes as for the forks Bonanza made the forks for the MX bikes. I hope this is help to you.

Thanks for the kind words Buzby, for the record I still have a lot of them left and as for the front and rear brake Mx’s and BC’s I’m working on them know I hope to get them done some time soon.
Greetings Topnotch did you manage to get any of the front brake setups done for the Bonanza MX? Still looking to set up a front brake on my machine? Keep on building them great bike!

Steve73

I could care less about the new owner. I just wanna see his extensive collection... those are some pretty nice bikes and for all 4 to go in one swoop. Nice!