bonanza mini bike frame and engine info?

Hi there vintage mini bike collectors anyone out there that could date this vintage bonanza frame for me by the looks and if this engine ever came stock on for the original owner said it came off of a different year bonanza mini bike yet he claimed the frame was a really rare 1969 bonanza the front wheel was original but the back wheel was not and the motor was from a later year bonanza as well.He did have quite a collection of other fully restored vintage minis as well from the era so I'm hoping he wasn't pulling my chain for I'm no expert by any means Any info on the frames year model ect or engine model year its a Briggs as years u can see Any info would be great Thank you in advance

Attachments

markus

Technically when you see a scout Chopper frame with jack shaft mounts and the multi slot engine plate, it’s the 1970 and later version. They only used Briggs engines pre 1967. And that is a later engine. That bike has some issues/modifications and missing a lot of pieces, hard to see the extent of it due to the blurry photos.

Last edited: