Bonanza MX Gas Tanks

joshua. c.

so the one from Evil Ed is not original? and where did you find these I need to find one for my bonanza project. (big wheel bonanza + animal racing engine.) I've searched but the prices of any I've found are are insane. they have been priced well more than the most expensive bike I've ever bought.

so the one from Evil Ed is not original? and where did you find these I need to find one for my bonanza project. (big wheel bonanza + animal racing engine.) I've searched but the prices of any I've found are are insane. they have been priced well more than the most expensive bike I've ever bought.
The tanks are not cheap I’ve been lucky and gotten these for fair prices but you won’t find them cheap. The Evil Ed tank is new and very well done he did a great job

tyleryamaha

Bryan ….. I did you a favor by selling you the black original tank for what I paid for it 150.00 so you could have a MX tank for your race bike. You didn't tell me that you already had 2 other MX tanks...……..I thought I was helping you to find the missing piece that you needed for your Bike.... I guess not!

Bryan ….. I did you a favor by selling you the black original tank for what I paid for it 150.00 so you could have a MX tank for your race bike. You didn't tell me that you already had 2 other MX tanks...……..I thought I was helping you to find the missing piece that you needed for your Bike.... I guess not!
The other tanks are already for projects I have going on now. Your tank is going on my gambler bike no matter what

T-Town Mini

Just showing off. 2 originals and one from Evil Ed. Not for sale I have projects these are all going on View attachment 260087
That's what I'm still missing for my Bonanza MX...

I've always been leery of paying the price for one. What does one cost if someone wants to find a good one?
What's the price difference between an all original Bonanza gas tank vs. an exceptional example of a reproduction version?

T-Town Mini

Throughout the years on here I've heard people mention Evil Ed providing them with MX tanks and...I've just wondered what they cost. I don't know him and I don't want to offend anyone...but, I'm still curious about reproduction tanks; availability/costs, etc.

I tthink Ed's tanks go for $4 to$5 hundred and they are a work of art, I was fortunate to buy one years ago just for shelf stock for less than that. Since then they have become quite popular, In case your thinking of asking, I have a couple of projects for my tanks. The only way I would part with one is in exchange for a Superflea teardrop tank.

T-Town Mini

Yeah, I was afraid of that...I'll have to keep dreaming of having one to complete my MX.

I do have a Powell sitting on the shelf in parts waiting to be built...or, traded.