BONANZA NOS FORK BOOTS (DREAMING)!

Ha. So no one has yet been called an "OldMiniBikes Douchebag" from a CA minibike expert? I guess it takes a $200 fuel filter for that. :D $50 aint bad for two. That's about what they cost when you buy them for whatever vintage automobile clutch slave cylinder they go on.

Greed. Like those $30 Tecumseh PTO bearings, or $100 Coker Trials tires on Ebay. I guess I'm all fed up with hypocrisy of late. :scooter:

sonerenos

Ha. So no one has yet been called an "OldMiniBikes Douchebag" from a CA minibike expert? I guess it takes a $200 fuel filter for that. :D $50 aint bad for two. That's about what they cost when you buy them for whatever vintage automobile clutch slave cylinder they go on.

Greed. Like those $30 Tecumseh PTO bearings, or $100 Coker Trials tires on Ebay. I guess I'm all fed up with hypocrisy of late. :scooter:

I guess all the "OldMiniBikes douchbag experts from California" have all come and gone.. thank goodness

I guess all the "OldMiniBikes douchbag experts from California" have all come and gone.. thank goodness
LMAO! I know they lurk. What I want to do is figure out how to make plastic bags with the word "Bonanza" on them! Get the parts for fiddy dollars, and make another $350 gross on the plastic bag!

Anyone shoot any Mac video?