Bonanza Rear Shock Springs Needed!

I'm in need of two rear springs for the Bonanza shocks I'm refurbishing. It seems the springs fell apart at the chrome shop and now I have tubes without springs..... Also in need of the inner top piece where the springs attach.

I'm looking for rears. The link is for fronts, of which OldMiniBikes Warehouse is outa stock...

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Still looking!

george3

If your forks are like this, and your shocks are like this. The OldMiniBikes warehouse link I gave you will be the same for both front and back.

markus

Nice bike George
another for the springs: rt21trading.com
:thumbsup:

they're great if you like misrepresented parts, paying 3 times what the shipping should be, waiting for at least a week till the order gets filled and then shipped only to find stuff you ordered was backordered, but you paid for it anyway. Waiting another 3 months for your backordered part or refund only to have to contact them and just get "Oh, my bad" But i'm not bitter :anon.sml:

If your forks are like this, and your shocks are like this. The OldMiniBikes warehouse link I gave you will be the same for both front and back.

They do, and they are..... I've ordered the springs and am awaiting their arrival. Thanks you guys!!

Last edited: