Bonanza Scout questions.

Endo

Hi everybody, I've started to tear down the Scout and decided to start with the brakes. My question is are these 5" shoes? I don't see how they couldn't be, but I don't know how they are measured on minibikes. I don't want to buy the incorrect ones. Since I'm staying stock with them, any suggestions as to what brand is best? They all look of the same quality online but if someone knows more please tell. Thanks. IMG_1291.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1202.JPG

Any ideas whre to get a clutch/chain cover like that? The Manco cover that OldMiniBikes offers has an angle back to the front edge that leaves the front third of the clutch uncovered.

Endo

IMG_1295.JPG IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1297.JPG
Ajf, Thanks. While I have the wheels apart I want to replace the wheel bearings. The 5/8"x1-3/8" that OldMiniBikes sells looks like the one for me. Can you confirm? I didn't like the 1.51" and wondered if Bonanza made them slightly larger. I can pick up 4 along with the shoes and maybe save a bit on shipping. I will hazard a guess and say that they haven't been replaced in 25 yrs, what's the best way to get them out? 7/16 socket from the inside out. If you have a trick of the trade please tell. Thanks.